Museum report Form for Halper History Extra Credit
1. Name and location of Museum:
2. Why did you choose this museum?
3. What permanent exhibit/s did you find at this museum? What period/s of
history did they deal with, and what did you learn? (You may need to ask
which exhibits are permanent and which are not)
4. What rotating or temporary exhibit/s did you find? What period/s of
history did it/they deal with, and what did you learn?
5. What are at least three things you saw on display that either supported
or raised questions history we've discussed in class? Explain.
6. Was this worth the admission price, drive, parking fees, etc., and
would you recommend this museum to a friend? why or why not?