It can be interesting to compare the information available to the public
with information from experts. This is what we are going to do while researching
diabetes. We are going to look at an article in Good Housekeeping and then
compare information from the article with recommendations from the American
Diabetes Association. It is recommended that you read the instructions before
starting. You may want to print the instructions before continuing or take
We are going to start in the library. Go to the Gavilan College Home Page
- Scroll down and click on the library link.
- Find and click on the Ebsco Host Icon in the large circle on the right.
- Next click on Ebsco Host Web.
- Next click on Master File Premier and then click on the Continue button
- Type in "diabetes" in the search box.
- Before you click on search, scroll down and enter "Good Housekeeping" in
the publication field.
Now, click search.
Your entries should look like this: